Safely open to serve you
Your Oral Healthcare is Essential:
We believe your oral health is essential and inseparable from your overall health. From maintaining healthy gums and healthy teeth to crafting a beautiful brilliant smile to brighten your world, we want to ensure you receive the dental care you want and need.
Your safety is our priority
Your safety is our primary concern – for you, your loved ones, our team, our families and, our community!
Standard Safety Procedures:
- We always ensure extensive measures to protect our patients and our team from the spread of infections.
- We meticulously follow all relevant guidelines for disinfection of patient areas.
- We ensure sterilization of instruments following IPAC protocol.
- We autoclave dental instruments to eliminate all viruses and bacteria.
- We consistently use “universal precautions” to provide a safe environment.
- We treat surfaces with disinfectants that kill viruses and bacteria.
Enhanced Safety Procedures for Covid-19:
- We are following enhanced safety procedures regarding our entrance area, waiting room, washrooms, patients, and team from the spread of the coronavirus.
- We constantly disinfect all handles, doors, and chairs in the practice.
- We constantly disinfect all frequently touched surfaces in the washrooms.
- We wear enhanced Personal Protective Equipment as per the protocols set forth by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario.
- We have installed air purifiers in each operatory to minimize the spread of aerosols.
- We minimize the number of people allowed in the office by significantly reducing available appointment times.
- We only allow the patient with an appointment inside to minimize the use of the waiting room and minimize interaction to keep up the standards of social distancing, unless a guardian or medical assistance is necessary.
- We require patients to fill out a Covid-19 screening form and temperatures will be taken prior to check-in.
We are in this together
As Covid-19 continues to dramatically impact lives, please know that we stand with you, your family and our entire community. We stand ready to serve you, keep you safe, and keep you smiling!